Travel Makeup you just CAN’T travel with!
Hello beautiful mommies and gals out there.
I wanted to share this information long ago but I was not able to jot down the post because of certain reasons or you can say I was feeling too lazy to write. Better late than never…
Anyways coming back to the topic, Travel light this is what HI (my husband) kept on reminding me before the long-awaited-much-hyped tour to Australia and New Zealand. But I was not ready (not even thinking) to compromise on my looks this time hence the dilemma. So acting upon his advice, I decided to get some travel size make up products to complete my everyday looks. *a total win-win situation for me*
The decision made it quite easier for me to carry all the *necessary* items on this looooong vacation without affecting my day-to-day looks. Sharing some pictures of my makeup travel items.
The list of items is as under:
- Marc Jacobs Perfecting Coconut Face Primer
- Gorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
- Naked Skin UD Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer
- Dior Timeless Look Collection Eye Shadows and Lip Kit
- Loreal Super Liner Super Star
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal (Extra black and Turquoise)
- Too Faced Better than Love Mascara
- Hoola Benefit Matte Bronzer
- Too Faced Love Flush blush
- The Balm Cosmetics Mary-Lou-Manizer
- Rimmel London Eye Brow Pencil
- Real Techniques Beauty blender and Puffs
- Contour and Blush brushes
- 9 shades of Lip-stains / Lipsticks
- Gucci Guilty Perfume
- Vaseline Intensive Care Moisturiser
- Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream
- Banana Boat spf50 Sun Screen Lotion
- Deep Cleaning Clean & Clear Makeup Remover
- Small mirror
I know the list seems never ending but trust me all these products were easily incorporated in 2 travel size makeup pouches except for the liquid items ( i.e. moisturisers, remover and perfume) of course. And it was too handy that I kept the pouches in my hand bag the entire trip while taking flights. The picture below is a proof of that. I just felt that I should have brought a little more lipstick shades because I had to manage one whole month with just 9 shades (how unfair… right? lol) but then I started mixing and matching them which helped me a lot. This is actually a hack to enjoy a whole new shade every time you are bored with the usual one.
Hope my input will help you all to finalize your travel makeup bag without wasting too much time.
Look lovely and stay beautiful always!
This article is contributed by Yasmeen Hassham